Sunday, March 16, 2008

Is It Spring Yet?




Well we have another beautiful day here in the Shasta Valley. We have been busy planning our vegetable garden and working on projects that have waited the whole winter to be done, such as pruning the fruit trees, preparing flower beds, cleaning the pool, etc. It's been nice to be able to get outside and get some things done.

Dave has been working diligently on getting the Jag running so we can take a little vacation to the coast when things warm up a bit more. Of course Spunky is always available to help out in his own special way.

I have been working on quilting a batik wedding ring quilt that I made in a class with Veronica Nurmi last fall. It is going slow as I am really out of practice with my machine quilting. Will try to snap some pics of it later today. I am using Superior Threads Rainbows on the top with their Bottom Line in the bobbin. So far I am really happy with this combination on the Juki. It seems to just flow really nicely.

OK, well I'd better get to work. Have a great day!

No comments: